Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

The end is nigh!

This week is going to be crazy....

There are dress rehearsals and performances of the school play ~ A Christmas Carol.  I am providing live music and moral support for the Drama team on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings.  We're doing the RSC version but I'm not sure that we've achieved RSC quality yet!


I wanted to manage my energy levels so I decided to stay over-night on Tuesday in Solihull, rather than doing a late night drive back to Worcester.  As a result I have a room in a mildly posh hotel... a bargain from laterooms.com.  Lovely husband is 'holding the fort' (and feeding the cat!!) in Worcester.


On Wednesday I'm attending a Heads of Music training session.  I also have to squeeze in a Btec Internal Verifier assessment with my Head of Faculty, c.45 Year 10 Btec coursework assessments and a departmental Health and Safety document before Friday.  Oh yes ... and a little bit of teaching!


HOWEVER... Friday is the end of term in Solihull. Woop, woop!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you've got a hectic week. Hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an award for you on my blog. You're under no obligation to accept it, I know how time consuming these kind of posts are, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are very busy this week. Good luck with the musical and all your other activities go well! Looks like a lovely hotel room:)

    ReplyDelete