Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Liebster Award and other things..



Liebster Award


Thank you so much to Jo from Through the Keyhole who gave me the Leibster Blog Award last week.  I was 'chuffed to bits' to receive it - especially at the beginning of a week that had been filling me with dread! 

The Liebster award is awarded to blogs with less than one hundred followers, and comes with a few of rules.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver(s) and link back to them.
3. Choose the five blogs which you would like to pass the award on to and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'm still something of a 'newbie' to the blogging world so I only follow a small number of blogs.  As a result  I'm breaking the rules a little and nominating just three lovely blogs.  I hope no-one minds...
I know that many people don't accept awards - and I wouldn't want to put anyone under any pressure at this busy time of year - but I hope that you will enjoy taking a look at the blogs I love reading.

Thanks again, Jo, for cheering me up with this award!

For those of you who have heard about my Mother-in-law, the x-ray has shown that her lungs and heart are clear of any symptoms of TB.  This is excellent news!  We just need to establish what it means to have shown TB in the original blood test.  It's all been a huge surprise and a shock.  We all thought that the human version of disease had disappeared completely from England.  It seems that this is not the case...  Mother-in-law's doctor told her that there are significant pockets of infection right across the country.  Lincolnshire is one of them!  

Reason number 44 why she should move closer to us in Worcestershire!  Grrrrr...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you've accepted the award, I shall follow your links and visit the blogs you've nominated as I don't think I've come across any of them before. Good news about your mother in law, hope she's fighting fit again soon.

    ReplyDelete